Saturday: Evian (18th) vs Bordeaux (7th) (19:00 GMT)
Evian will be hoping to climb back out of the relegation zone with a victory against Bordeaux at the Parc des Sports. The hosts had jumped to 16th with a 1-0 win over Toulouse a couple of weeks ago, but the defeat away at Marseille last weekend saw Pascal Dupraz’s men slip back into the bottom three. They are, however, just one point from safety, and will be looking to take advantage of a Bordeaux side who aren’t in the best of form.
The visitors haven’t won any of their last six league outings and have fallen to seventh in the table; the lowest they have been all season. A 1-1 draw at home to Guingamp last weekend failed to raise spirits in the Bordeaux camp so manager Willy Sagnol will be hoping his side can pick up all three points against relegation-threatened Evian here.
– Evian have spent 15/23 weeks of the season so far in the bottom three.
– They have lost all three home league games this season in which they conceded first.
– Bordeaux have lost just one of their last four away league games.
– They have, however, scored only three times in their last six league outings.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 6, Bordeaux beat Evian 2-1 at the Stade Chaban-Delmas.