Sunday: Lyon (1st) vs PSG (3rd) (20:00 GMT)
The last contest of the weekend sees Lyon take on PSG at the Stade de Gerland in one of the biggest matches of the season. The home side head into Week 24 top of the table, but they may have been overhauled by Marseille by the time this match gets underway. Marcelo Bielsa will be desperate to take all three points here, knowing victory will open up a five point gap over the current champions.
PSG, however, will be just as hungry for the win, as thee points will see them leapfrog Lyon in the table. PSG are still fighting on three fronts whereas Lyon have just the championship race to focus on, but that doesn’t seem to be affecting the capital club, who have won each of their last three league outings and booked a spot in the Coupe de la Ligue final in midweek.
– Lyon are unbeaten in their last eight league games, winning seven of them.
– They have taken 33 points from a possible 36 at home this season; their only defeat came in Week 3 against Lens.
– PSG have yet to top the table this season, their highest position has been second.
– They have lost two of their last three away league games, going down to Guingamp and Bastia.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 6, these two teams drew 1-1 at the Parc des Princes.