Sunday: Bordeaux (7th) vs PSG (2nd) (16:00 GMT)
Bordeaux will be aiming to bring PSG back down to earth when the two sides meet at the Stade Chaban-Delmas on Sunday. The home side are certainly in decent form as of late; they are unbeaten in their last seven league matches and last week ended Caen’s impressive recent run with a 2-1 victory away from home.
PSG, however, will head into this game full of confidence after knocking Chelsea out of the Champions League in midweek. Laurent Blanc will be eager for his side to keep their focus though, especially with fellow title contenders Lyon and Marseille meeting later in the day. The champions can go top of the table here and potentially stay there depending on the result of that game.
– Bordeaux have spent the entire season inside the top seven.
– They have picked up 25 points from 39 at home this season.
– PSG are unbeaten in their last eight league outings.
– However, they have won only one of their last six away league matches.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 11, PSG beat Bordeaux 3-0 at the Parc des Princes.