Saturday: Lens (19th) vs Rennes (14th) (19:00 GMT)
Struggling Lens will attempt to pull themselves closer to safety with a victory over Rennes at the Stade de la Licorne. Both sides are in terrible form as of late, with the hosts without a win in seven league outings. They sit second-from-bottom in the table, six points behind 17th placed Toulouse. If Antoine Kombouare’s men are to have any chance of avoiding relegation this season, they need to start picking up victories soon.
Rennes, however, haven’t been faring much better recently. Whilst they aren’t in danger of relegation, their winless run in Ligue 1 has now hit double figures. They have plummeted from fifth to 13th in the table as a result and manager Philippe Montanier will be desperate for his side to get back to winning ways as soon as possible.
– Lens have spent the last seven weeks in the bottom three.
– They have picked up just 12 points from 36 at the Stade de la Licorne this season.
– Rennes have lost six times in their current 10 league game winless run.
– They are yet to win an away league match this season after conceding the first goal.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 9, Rennes beat Lens 2-0 at the Stade de la Route de Lorient.