Saturday: Lorient (17th) vs Caen (14th) (19:00 GMT)
Lorient will be aiming to avoid a third consecutive league defeat when they welcome Caen to the Stade du Moustoir this Saturday. The hosts have been inconsistent all season and find themselves sitting one place and two points above the relegation zone as a result. They head into this game on the back of losses away at both Evian and St Etienne.
Caen, meanwhile, saw their recent impressive run ended last weekend at the hands of Bordeaux. Patrice Garande’s men went down 2-1 at home as their seven game undefeated streak in the league collapsed, but they will be eager to bounce back from that and claim all three points here. The visitors head into this one three points clear of their opponents.
– Lorient have won 19 points from a possible 42 at home this campaign.
– They have scored 15 and conceded 11 on home turf in the league this season.
– Caen have won six of their last eight league games.
– They are unbeaten in away league matches this season in which they opened the scoring.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 11, Caen beat Lorient 2-1 at the Stade Michel d’Ornano.