Saturday: Lorient (16th) vs Bastia (11th) (19:00 GMT)
Lorient will be aiming to put an end to Bastia’s unbeaten run with a victory against them at the Stade du Moustoir this weekend. The hosts are in need of points to move themselves away from the bottom three; they are just two clear of 17th placed Evian heading into this weekend. Sylvain Ripoll’s men managed to hold league leaders Lyon to a 1-1 draw in their last outing.
Bastia, meanwhile, will be looking to extend their resurgent run with a fourth consecutive league victory. The visitors are unbeaten in their last nine league outings, a run of form which has seen them rise from bottom-of-the-table to 11th, just one point away from a spot in the top half.
– Lorient have lost just one of their last five league games.
– They are unbeaten in their last three home league encounters.
– Bastia have conceded only six goals during their nine match unbeaten run.
– However, they have lost all six away league games this season in which they conceded the first goal.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 9, Lorient beat Bastia 2-0 at the Stade Armand Cesari.
У нашей компании нужный web-сайт с информацией про рассчитать кредит www.lkredit.com.ua