Saturday: Metz (20th) vs Evian (18th) (19:00 GMT)
Two sides sitting in the relegation zone clash this weekend as Metz take on Evian at the Stade Saint-Symphorien. The hosts are in a desperate run of form, having failed to win any of their last 14 league games. They sit bottom of the table, six points from safety, although they manage to hold Reims to a goalless draw away from home last weekend.
Evian, meanwhile, will view this game as the perfect opportunity to escape from the bottom three. The visitors have a chance of leapfrogging Toulouse and Lorient if they win this match and other results go their way. They head into this match having beaten Lens 2-0 in their last league outing.
– Metz last won in the league in Week 12, 3-2 at home against Caen.
– They have won all three home league games this season in which they opened the scoring.
– Evian have picked up just nine points from a possible 39 on the road this season.
– They have scored 13 and conceded 26 during these games.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 9, Evian beat Metz 3-0 at the Parc des Sports.