Saturday: Montpellier (7th) vs Reims (13th) (19:00 GMT)
Montpellier will be aiming to bounce back from their heavy defeat to Lyon last weekend when they take on Reims at the Stade de la Mosson. The hosts suffered a 5-1 drubbing at the hands of the league leaders last time out, losing ground on the likes of Bordeaux and St Etienne as a result. Rolland Courbis will be hoping his players respond by getting back to winning ways here.
Reims, on the other hand, were successful in their last outing, as they beat Nantes 3-1 at home. The win was certainly needed, as they had failed to win any of their previous eight league matches and were slowly dropping down the standings. Jean-Luc Vasseur will be aiming to make in two wins on the trot this weekend.
– Montpellier have now suffered 5-1 losses both home and away to Lyon this season.
– They have lost two of their last four league matches.
– Reims haven’t won any of their last four away league games.
– They have taken 11 points from a possible 39 on the road this campaign.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 11, Reims beat Montpellier 1-0 at the Stade Auguste Delaune.