Saturday: Nantes (12th) vs Evian (16th) (19:00 GMT)
Nantes will be hoping to put an end to their bad run of form by taking all three points against Evian at the Stade de la Beaujoire. The hosts have won just one of their last nine league outings and have slipped from seventh to 11th in the table as a result. A 1-0 victory over Guingamp two weeks ago looked to be a change of fortunes for Michel Der Zakarian’s side, but they lost once again last weekend away at Reims.
Evian, meanwhile, also tasted defeat last time out. A 3-1 loss at home to resurgent Monaco ended Evian’s brief three game winning run in the league, although it wasn’t enough to see them slip back into the bottom three. The visitors head into this game 16th in the standings, three points above Toulouse in 18th.
– Nantes have lost three of their last four in the league.
– They have yet to win a home league match this season after conceding the first goal.
– Evian have picked up 12 points from a possible 42 on the road this campaign.
– They are yet to draw an away league match this season.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 11, Nantes beat Evian 2-0 at the Parc des Sports.