Friday: Toulouse (18th) vs Marseille (3rd) (19:30 GMT)
Struggling Toulouse welcome Marseille to the Stadium Municipal this evening, with both sides requiring the win for very different reasons. The hosts have recently slipped into the bottom three, sitting two points behind 17th-placed Lorient. Manager Alain Casanova is under real pressure now, with his side having won just two of their last 11 league games.
Marseille, meanwhile, need all three points in order to keep the pressure on Lyon and PSG at the top of the table. The visitors head into this match four points off the league leaders and three behind the current champions, so Marcelo Bielsa knows his side cannot afford to slip up in games such as these. However, they have failed to win any of their last four league matches and lost 3-2 at home to Caen last weekend.
– Toulouse had not previously been in the relegation zone since September 2013.
– They are unbeaten in their last five home league games; winning two of them.
– Marseille have not won any of their five away games in 2015.
– They have scored 50 goals in 27 league matches so far this season. Only Lyon (51) have scored more.
– In the reverse fixture in Week 10, Marseille beat Toulouse 2-0 at the Stade Velodrome.